Cabbage Burgers Popular Recipes
Cooking is an exciting pastime and could be a creative one in the event that you decide it to be. Among the secrets to loving cooking more would be to make sure to never run out of thoughts. Of course, you can always find tasty recipes out there, and you may also apply your imagination to your ingredients and recipes. If home cooking remains a struggle for you, learn a few simple tips to make you a pro in healthful foods you cook directly in your home. Home cooking is an easy and enjoyable process. All it takes is just a small planning done for your meals and all your creativity. Recipes or menu for Cabbage Burgers, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Cabbage Burgers recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"This is a recipe created by Russian German immigrants. It is very famous inside the Nebraska, South Dakota vicinity wherein I am from. Cabbage and ground red meat are encased in a neat little bread package deal."
- three (1 pound) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 5 kilos ground pork
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 massive head cabbage, chopped
- 1 massive onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to flavor
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
|Prep : 1M||Cook : 18M||Ready in : 21M|
- Preheat the oven to 375 tiers F (one hundred ninety ranges C). Divide each loaf of frozen bread dough into 6 portions, and roll into balls. Set apart.
- Crumble the ground pork into a huge pot over medium heat. Cook and stir until evenly browned. Drain off grease. Add the water, cabbage, onion, and garlic. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring as wished, until the cabbage is soft. Season with salt and pepper to flavor. I like to use extra pepper than salt. Drain off any extra drinks, and set apart.
- On a gently floured floor, roll the dough balls into 5 inch (approximate) squares. Place approximately three/4 cup of the cabbage burger into the center, fold the dough over, and pinch to seal. Place on a baking sheet with the seam facet down.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven, and brush with melted butter. Serve warm.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Cabbage Burgers recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Cabbage Burgers :
Video Duration:03:12 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:21:29 Total Views: 104000+
Video Duration:08:00 Total Views: 66000+
Video Duration:01:09 Total Views: 64000+
Video Duration:02:37 Total Views: 2
Video Duration:01:00 Total Views: 104
Video Duration:07:12 Total Views: 36000+
Video Duration:06:30 Total Views: 134000+
Video Duration:05:00 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:07:12 Total Views: 41