Capidotada (Mexican Bread Pudding) The Best Recipes
Among the secrets to loving cooking more is to make sure you never run out of ideas. Obviously, you can always find yummy recipes out there, and you can also apply your creativity to your ingredients and recipes. If house cooking remains a struggle for you, learn a few easy tips to make you a pro in healthful foods you cook right in your home. Home cooking is an easy and fun process. All it requires is just a small preparation done for your meals and all your creativity. Recipes or menu for Capidotada (Mexican Bread Pudding), you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Capidotada (Mexican Bread Pudding) recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Capidotada (Mexican Bread Pudding)|
"Several styles of this dessert exist, relying upon which location of Mexico or Texas it is made in. The biggest difference being the nut used. My own choice is to use pecans."
- 2 cups water
- three (3 inch) cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, reduce into half of inch thick slices
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 oz. Sliced moderate Cheddar cheese
|Prep : 45M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat an oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five stages C). Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Combine the water, cinnamon sticks, and sugar in a large saucepan and convey to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cowl, and simmer until the cinnamon turns the water dark brown, about 15 minutes. Remove cinnamon sticks and reserve the water.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a huge skillet to 350 degrees F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Fry the slices of French bread in oil until mild brown, turning if necessary, about 1 minute per aspect. Remove toasted bread from the oil and area on paper towels to empty.
- Arrange 1/2 of the toasted bread in a single layer within the greased casserole dish. Sprinkle bread with 1/2 of the raisins, pecans, and onion. Arrange a layer of Cheddar cheese on top. Repeat with some other layer of bread, raisins, pecans, onions, and cheese.
- Slowly pour the reserved cinnamon water over the casserole, allowing the bread to take in as a good deal of the liquid as viable. Do not allow the dish to overflow.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and vicinity within the center of the preheated oven. Bake until lightly browned and puffed, about half-hour. Remove from oven and allow to relaxation for 15 minutes before serving.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to maintain food moist, cook dinner it frivolously, and make clean-up easier.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Capidotada (Mexican Bread Pudding) recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!