Brown Rice and Black Bean Casserole Popular Recipes
One of the secrets to loving cooking more is to make sure you never run out of thoughts. Of course, you may always find yummy recipes out there, and you may also apply your creativity to your ingredients and recipes. If home cooking remains a challenge for you, learn a few easy tips to make you a pro in healthful foods you cook directly in your home. Home cooking is an easy and fun process. All it requires is just a small preparation done for your foods and all of your creativity. Recipes or menu for Brown Rice and Black Bean Casserole, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Brown Rice and Black Bean Casserole recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Brown Rice and Black Bean Casserole|
"A yummy casserole with rice, beans, fowl, cheese and vegetables. It's clean to prepare and the complete family will like it!"
- 1/three cup brown rice
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cooked skinless boneless chicken breast halves, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- half of teaspoon cumin
- salt to taste
- ground cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, tired
- 1 (four ounce) can diced inexperienced chile peppers, drained
- 1/three cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H50M|
- Mix the rice and vegetable broth in a pot, and convey to a boil. Reduce warmness to low, cover, and simmer forty five minutes, or till rice is smooth.
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (a hundred seventy five degrees C). Lightly grease a big casserole dish.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium warmness, and prepare dinner the onion till soft. Mix inside the zucchini, bird, and mushrooms. Season with cumin, salt, and ground cayenne pepper. Cook and stir until zucchini is lightly browned and hen is heated via.
- In huge bowl, mix the cooked rice, onion, zucchini, hen, mushrooms, beans, chiles, carrots, and 1/2 the Swiss cheese. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish, and sprinkle with last cheese.
- Cover casserole loosely with foil, and bake half-hour within the preheated oven. Uncover, and retain baking 10 minutes, or till bubbly and lightly browned.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to maintain meals wet, cook it flippantly, and make smooth-up easier.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Brown Rice and Black Bean Casserole recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Brown Rice and Black Bean Casserole :
Video Duration:02:52 Total Views: 159000+
Video Duration:03:48 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:12:07 Total Views: 77
Video Duration:08:34 Total Views: 372000+
Video Duration:15:50 Total Views: 424000+
Video Duration:03:50 Total Views: 364000+