Cantaloupe Cream Pie II Good Recipes
One of the secrets to loving cooking more is to be sure you never run out of ideas. Of course, you can always find tasty recipes out there, and you can also apply your imagination to your ingredients and recipes. If house cooking remains a challenge for you, learn a few simple tips to make you a expert in healthy foods you cook directly in your house. Home cooking is a simple and fun process. All it takes is only a small planning done for your foods and all of your creativity. Recipes or menu for Cantaloupe Cream Pie II, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Cantaloupe Cream Pie II recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Cantaloupe Cream Pie II|
"This is my model of a no longer-often heard of recipe, but it's miles one of the pleasant pies I even have ever eaten. The crust melts for your mouth and the pie is delicious. Wonderful for a summertime dessert."
- 1 cup all-reason flour
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 8 tablespoons margarine
- Pie Filling
- 4 cups cantaloupe - peeled, seeded and pureed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/three cup all-reason flour
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- three egg yolks
- three tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (eight ounce) package deal Neufchatel (mild cream) cheese, at room temperature
- half of cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- half of teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
|Prep : 40M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 3H|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five ranges C).
- Place flour and powdered sugar in massive bowl. Cut in margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press dough into the lowest and up the sides of a nine inch deep dish pie plate.
- Bake crust within the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Place the cantaloupe in a medium saucepan over medium warmth. In a 2 or 4 cup measuring cup, whisk together sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt, after which stir into the cantaloupe. Cook and stir till combination comes to a low boil and starts offevolved to thicken. Beat egg yolks and water together in a small bowl. Gradually stir in small quantities of cantaloupe combination to save you yolks from curdling. Pour yolk aggregate again into pan and continue cooking for two minutes extra. Remove from warmness and set aside to chill. Once cooled slightly, pour into pre-baked, cooled pie shell.
- In a bowl, cream together the Neufchatel cheese and sugar. Beat in milk and vanilla till easy, then fold in thawed frozen whipped topping until nicely blended. Spread lightly over cantaloupe layer. Cover and refrigerate as a minimum 2 hours earlier than serving.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Cantaloupe Cream Pie II recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!