Cod Curry Good Recipes
Cooking is an exciting pastime and can be a creative one if you choose it to be. One of the secrets to enjoying cooking more would be to make sure you never run out of thoughts. Of course, you can always find yummy recipes on the market, and you can also apply your imagination to your ingredients and recipes. If house cooking is still a struggle for you, learn a few simple tips to make you a pro in healthful foods you cook right in your house. Home cooking is a simple and fun procedure. All it takes is just a small preparation done for your meals and all your imagination.If you're after a Recipes or menu for Cod Curry, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Cod Curry recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"This tomato based curry can be changed for hotness relying on amount of spices and variety of jalapeno peppers used. It is a first rate preferred with my circle of relatives - I make it approximately once a month."
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- half of teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 clean jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/four cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 pound cod fillets, cut into chunks
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium warmness. Place onion in the skillet. Reduce heat to low, and prepare dinner, stirring often, 15 mins, or till gentle and brown.
- Mix the garlic paste and ginger paste into the skillet. Cook 1 minute. Mix in cumin, coriander, cardamom, turmeric, and salt. Stir in the jalapeno, cilantro, lemon juice, and tomatoes with juice, scraping up any brown bits from the bottom of the skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes. If you like, the sauce can be set aside for some hours at this point to allow the flavors to combination.
- Return the sauce to a boil, and region cod within the skillet. Reduce heat to low, and cook dinner 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Cod Curry recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Cod Curry :
Video Duration:09:52 Total Views: 9422000+
Video Duration:1:02:32 Total Views: 3752000+
Video Duration:12:26 Total Views: 180000+
Video Duration:15:06 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:02:12 Total Views: 537
Video Duration:03:26 Total Views: 244741000+
Video Duration:03:40 Total Views: 7393000+
Video Duration:17:00 Total Views: 23000+