Chili Beef Casserole The Best Recipes
Cooking is an exciting pastime and could be a creative one if you choose it to be. One of the secrets to enjoying cooking more is to be certain to never run out of ideas. Of course, you may always find tasty recipes out there, and you may also apply your imagination to your ingredients and recipes. If house cooking is still a challenge for you, learn a few easy tips to make you a pro in healthy foods you cook right in your home. Home cooking is an easy and enjoyable procedure. All it requires is only a little planning done for your meals and all your creativity. Recipes or menu for Chili Beef Casserole, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Chili Beef Casserole recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Chili Beef Casserole|
"A quick and smooth recipe that has a top notch taste. Can be organized ahead to 'oven' degree then frozen."
- 3/4 pound lean floor pork
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup frozen inexperienced peas
- half teaspoon chili powder
- half teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (14.Five ounce) can canned tomatoes, tired and chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (eleven ounce) can complete kernel corn, tired
- 4 (6 inch) corn tortillas, quartered
- 1/3 cup shredded reduced-fats Cheddar cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (175 tiers C). Lightly grease a medium casserole dish.
- In a skillet over medium heat, prepare dinner the ground red meat till calmly brown. Drain, and set apart.
- Heat the olive oil in a separate skillet over medium heat, and cook dinner the onions till soft. Mix inside the green pepper and peas, and season with chili powder and crimson pepper flakes. Stir the cooked pork, tomatoes, and tomato paste into the mixture. Reduce warmth to low, and simmer 5 mins. Mix within the kidney beans and corn.
- Spoon half of the skillet mixture into the organized casserole dish, and top with half the tortilla quarters. Layer with remaining skillet combination.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes inside the preheated oven. Remove cover, and pinnacle with last tortillas and cheese. Continue baking 10 mins, or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Chili Beef Casserole recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Chili Beef Casserole :
Video Duration:05:05 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:05:49 Total Views: 37000+
Video Duration:03:37 Total Views: 266
Video Duration:04:33 Total Views: 395000+
Video Duration:03:07 Total Views: 125
Video Duration:06:42 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:15:23 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:26 Total Views: 5629000+