Chicken Pecan Salad Best Family Recipes
Cooking is an exciting hobby and could be a creative one if you decide it to be. One of the secrets to loving cooking more is to make sure you never run out of thoughts. Of course, you can always find yummy recipes on the market, and you can also apply your imagination to your recipes and ingredients. If home cooking is still a challenge for you, learn a few simple tips to make you a expert in healthy foods you cook directly in your home. Home cooking is an easy and fun procedure. All it requires is just a small preparation done for your meals and all of your imagination.If you're after a Recipes or menu for Chicken Pecan Salad, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Chicken Pecan Salad recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Chicken Pecan Salad|
"The mixture of sweet and spicy pecans and sweet berries in this chook salad makes it a taste sensation! I actually have given tins of the pecans by myself as items at Christmas time; they're scrumptious. The berries listed are recommendations; substitute whatever kinds you fancy, in some thing quantities! Makes a stunning summer dinner."
- 2 tablespoons hot red pepper sauce
- half cup margarine, melted
- 2/three cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pound coarsely chopped pecans
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1 pound romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- half of cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup clean raspberries
- 1/four cup clean blueberries
- half cup honey mustard salad dressing
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 stages C).
- In a bowl, blend the hot red pepper sauce, margarine, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and salt. Mix pecans into the bowl, tossing to coat frivolously. Spread pecans in a unmarried layer on a baking sheet. Bake 10 mins inside the preheated oven, stirring regularly and watching cautiously, till gently browned. Remove from warmness, and set aside.
- Rub chook with the olive oil, vicinity on a baking sheet, and sprinkle with Greek seasoning. Bake 20 minutes or until juices run clear. Slice into strips.
- In a salad bowl, toss collectively romaine lettuce, bird strips, cherry tomato halves, strawberries, grapes, raspberries, and blueberries. Sprinkle with pecans, and drizzle with dressing.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for less complicated cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Chicken Pecan Salad recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Chicken Pecan Salad :
Video Duration:10:06 Total Views: 95000+
Video Duration:04:01 Total Views: 109
Video Duration:01:55 Total Views: 94
Video Duration:03:42 Total Views: 263000+
Video Duration:00:29 Total Views: 317
Video Duration:03:01 Total Views: 155
Video Duration:04:55 Total Views: 8435000+