Chrissy's Tangy Seafood Dip The Best Recipes
Cooking is an exciting pastime and can be a creative one in the event that you decide it to be. Among the secrets to loving cooking more is to make certain you never run out of ideas. Obviously, you can always find tasty recipes out there, and you may also apply your creativity to your ingredients and recipes. If home cooking remains a challenge for you, learn a few simple tips to make you a pro in healthy foods you cook directly in your home. Home cooking is a simple and enjoyable process. All it requires is only a little planning done for your foods and all of your creativity. Recipes or menu for Chrissy's Tangy Seafood Dip, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Chrissy's Tangy Seafood Dip recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Chrissy's Tangy Seafood Dip|
"I love the Olive Garden's San Remo seafood dip and that is my try at trying to replica it. It is very popular at circle of relatives gatherings!"
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (eight ounce) bundle cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 50M|
- Preheat the oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five ranges C).
- Spread the spaghetti sauce in an even layer within the bottom of an eight or nine inch square baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together the crabmeat, cream cheese, and Cheddar cheese. Season with Old Bay, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and salt. Spoon over the spaghetti sauce layer, and unfold flippantly.
- Bake for 40 mins within the preheated oven, or till the top is golden brown. Serve right now with thinly sliced baguettes or crackers.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Chrissy's Tangy Seafood Dip recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!