Braised Venison with Rosemary and Shiitake Popular Recipes
One of the secrets to enjoying cooking more would be to make sure to never run out of thoughts. Obviously, you can always find tasty recipes out there, and you can also apply your creativity to your recipes and ingredients. If home cooking is still a struggle for you, learn a few easy tips to make you a expert in healthful foods you cook right in your house. Home cooking is an easy and enjoyable process. All it requires is just a little planning done for your foods and all your imagination. Recipes or menu for Braised Venison with Rosemary and Shiitake, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Braised Venison with Rosemary and Shiitake recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Braised Venison with Rosemary and Shiitake|
"Try my savory and complex dish I created to please my hunter. I want to serve this with spaetzle, merlot, and salad."
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1 half of kilos venison, reduce into 2 inch cubes
- 2 cups sparkling shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- four cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cognac or brandy (elective)
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 1 dice pork bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 (8 ounce) package infant carrots (non-compulsory)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (optionally available)
- 2 tablespoons water (non-obligatory)
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 2H25M|
- Melt the bacon drippings in a massive Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Sear the venison in batches till well browned and take away. Stir in the shiitake, onions, and garlic; cook until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour within the cognac, wine, and bouillon dice, simmer for 30 seconds to put off the alcohol taste and dissolve the bouillon.
- Stir inside the venison, pepper, thyme, rosemary, and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, then lessen heat to low and simmer gently until the venison is tender, approximately hours or greater; adding water as needed.
- If the use of baby carrots, upload them over the past 1/2 hour of cooking. When the venison is smooth, you could want to thicken the sauce by way of dissolving the cornstarch in 2 tablespoons of water and stirring it into the sauce.
- Try the usage of a Reynolds® gradual cooker liner for your sluggish cooker for less difficult cleanup.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Braised Venison with Rosemary and Shiitake recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Braised Venison with Rosemary and Shiitake :
Video Duration:02:51 Total Views: 766
Video Duration:20:34 Total Views: 348